Our work in this area has seen us engage with clients in four main areas:
- Strategy Formulation – what the future looks like and how to get there
- Change Management – how to enroll and unite the organization behind a common Vision
- Cultural Transformation – fundamentally transforming the way organizations ‘do business’
- Creativity and Innovation – encouraging ideation and ensuring these behaviours are rewarded
Our work in this area is predominantly around helping successful business leaders become even more successful, as opposed to fixing ‘broken’ people.
Examples of areas of transformational leadership effectiveness competence we cover are:
- Delivering Results and Outcomes
- Leading Change and Change Management
- Communicating and Engaging Others
- Developing High-Performing Teams
- Facilitating Development, Coaching and Mentoring
- Authenticity and Consistency
- Effective Planning and Thinking
Our sales development solutions are built around a consultative or customer centered sales model, as opposed to a more transactional, quantitative approach to selling. They work on the premise that an organization’s sales and account management professionals can be seen very differently by their customers, depending on the type of behaviour they adopt.
Typically, any sales person’s impact hinges on the emphasis their approach places on the customer and his or her business needs and goals. Experience has shown us that the difference between high performing and average sales performers is the ability to excel at each stage of the sale, building rapport with their customers throughout the process.
Examples of areas of critical sales effectiveness competence we cover are:
- Becoming a trusted business advisor
- Strategic account management and selling
- Selling and influencing at all levels
- Negotiating and influencing
- Attitude and team orientation
- Rapport and relationships
- Self-awareness and personal impact
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and process
- Goal setting and time management
Typically, we use the Insights Discovery® Navigating Team Effectiveness solution for our team effectiveness interventions. The model is based on what is required to enable a team to be successful and to enable that success to grow. It is based on team capability and encourages the individuals within the team to analyse, understand and participate in strategies and formulate action plans to make the team more effective.
Examples of areas of high-performing team effectiveness competence we cover are:
- Results orientation
- Shared purpose
- Working methods
Our work in this area is underpinned by the premise that a change in behaviour occurs by appealing to a greater level self-awareness and not by coercion.
Examples of areas of personal effectiveness competence we cover are:
- 1:1 Personal Development Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
Sessions will typically run for around 60-90 minutes and ultimately focus on developing pre agreed and contracted outcomes, in the context of the following four main areas.
- Exploring and discovering more about yourself
- Learning how to recognise and appreciate others’ differences
- Learning how to adapt your behaviour to interact more effectively with others
- Planning and taking action and putting your learning into practice
Public and Key Note Speaking
As a result of client engagements and referral, we have been involved in guest speaker assignments for numerous events.
Examples of areas of highly contemporary public and key note speaking topics we cover are:
- Leading Organizational Change
- Engaging Others In Forthcoming Change
- Increasing Self-Awareness
- Encouraging Innovation In Our Employees
- Partnering For Success
- Getting Our Sales Staff To Do Something Different
- Selling On Value Rather Than Price
- Effective Communication In Project Management
The above list is not exhaustive, so if you have a public speaking requirement, why not contact us and we’ll be happy to give you an honest appraisal of whether or not we can support you!